Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last day for...


The boys played their last baseball game tonight. They lost a close one. Now summer can really begin...

Tonight is our last night with our cousins. The kids are watching "Return of the King", the third of the Lord of the Rings movies. They have watched the other two the past 2 nights.

Corey received an order from Amazon at our house today: two board games - "Axis and Allies: Pacific" and "D-Day Axis and Allies". After the kids worked outside in my yard weeding and trimming bushes, they spent hours playing games. (My yard looks amazing after all the help I got from Anne and her kids these past few days. I hope the weeds don't grow back too quickly.)

This week has flown by and I am guessing that our home with four kids will seem very quiet and calm after the five cousins leave in the morning. I am driving them back to Canada. I wish they lived next door so we could see them every day.

1 comment:

six of us said...

sounds like Corey is into WWII...you should tell him about my Great Uncle Jack--I'll be finishing the blog soon (hopefully!). :)