Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Images from Summer

I have my hands full.
Happy 70th Grandpa Denning. Here are cousins Corey and Max with Grandpa, Ethan, Natalie and Grandpa at Shore Acres.

Three very active boys.
Natalie and her cousin Kaitlyn.

Natalie's Blueberry Pie.
Fun at Fort Stevens.
Lesson learned: Never trust a two year old.
WW II board game.
10 months apart.
We went camping twice this summer. Todd said he'd take responsibity for dinner...and so we went out to Dairy Queen. Natalie told me this week that she wants to marry someone who doesn't like to camp or who at least respects her enough not to make her go camping...and then she added "someone like Dad." Todd was a good sport.

Can you guess what the boys are climbing on? I think there are pictures of me as a kid on this.




1 comment:

six of us said...

Great pics! The Peter Iredale... :)

You are such a trooper, Camille...keep pushing ahead!