Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Last Minute Shopping List


Counting down...only 5 days until we begin our school year. I am feeling relatively prepared but I do have a few last minute items to purchase:

1. Post-It Notes (the big huge package from Costco).
2. Headphones (to use with computer spelling program and math instruction CD).
3. Batteries for the camera to document our 1st day of school.
4. M&Ms (incentive for kids).
5. Pretty Bouquet of Flowers for the 1st day of school (For me!)

I can't think of anything else. Could I really be this prepared?

Nan, Ethan, and Levi...prepare to be educated!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You better get another pakage of M&Ms We are going to need it

Camille said...

We are going to work on your spelling Ethan.

Randy and Michele said...

Camille,
We are starting on the 2nd and I don't feel as prepared as you. M&M's and flowers are a good idea(both for me!!!). I love your blog. I can tell I'm going to get alot of good ideas from it. You are so full of good ideas.

I'm praying that both our school years will be fun, productive, and most of all Christ-centered.
Michele

Anonymous said...

Get your batteries at Costco. Big package, cheap.

Susan said...

I like the flowers idea.