Friday, February 13, 2009

My New Indulgence

I have decided to go off sugar for a while. But I still want to enjoy my coffee and I cannot drink it bitter so I have decided to indulge in Stumptown Coffee beans. Stumptown Coffee is so smooth and delicious. Mmmmmmm. It does not need sugar. Now I also need a Coffee Press so I can make it truly excellent coffee.

I wonder if my children will be coffee drinkers. It is part of my home schooling routine to teach with a mug in one hand and a book or white board pen in the other. Will they pick up my habit?

1 comment:

six of us said...

Which is your favorite flavor? In other words, what do you order? I like sugar in my coffee (I'm a new recruit) so I'm not sure I'd like it without...but since we have a Stumptown down the street, I thought I might mosey up there and try it...what do you suggest? :)