Friday, January 23, 2009

Looking forward to Thursdays

I look forward to piano lessons on Thursdays... a lot. We go to the seminary and while the boys go into the chapel for their lesson time with Melissa, I sneak away a few blocks down Hawthorne to my new favorite coffee shop, Albina Press. They make the absolute best coffee I have ever had. I think my Starbucks days are over...too burnt. Albina Press uses Stumptown coffee made by a local company that roasts coffee in small batches. It is so smooth and delicious. I need to get Todd to try it. He will not drink coffee and I have the thought that if only he would, our life would be so much richer...I could drag him to all the little coffee shops in Portland, and he would actually enoy it. I don't need to convince Natalie. She loves Stumptown coffee even though all I let her have is sips from my cup.

No comments: