Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Kids' Obsession with Comic Strips

My kids latest comic strip obsession is Get Fuzzy. How this all works is my children will get a kick out of a comic strip and then proceed to check out every book of that strip from the library.
Get Fuzzy is only the fourth in this streak.
A few months ago it was Baby Blues and we wore out a few of the Multnomah County Library copies. Reading in the bathtub is tough on books.
There was a Garfield phase about a year ago.
Their first favorite and still all time favorite comic strip is Calvin and Hobbes. We actually own these books and they are well worn.

The kids must come by this fixation naturally. I get almost daily Pickles strips emailed from my dad and Maxine strips send to me by my aunt.

1 comment:

six of us said...

Jason loves "get fuzzy" too! :)