Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Answer to my children's prayer.


Our cat has been missing for three days. I was sure he was dead somewhere since we live next to two busy roads. The kids have been praying we would find him so when Nan and Levi finished their math this morning they put on boots and coats and asked if they could walk up and down our street looking for him, even though I thought it was futile, I let them go. They were gone about 10 minutes when I heard them come running back yelling "Mom, mom, come, come!" I felt sick since I was sure they had found his body.


But.. they heard frantic meowing coming from an empty home next to ours. There are several broken windows and when I peered inside, there was Tiger frantically pacing back and forth. I let the kids climb into the house through a window that had fallen out. They rescued him, carried him inside, and he is now gulping water and food. There are 3 happy, happy kids in this family right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad my baby's back home. :)