Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friday Dinner

Our friend Stacie came over and cooked a wonderful Thanksgiving Feast on Friday. She had never eaten turkey let alone bake one, so we had a great time preparing the meal together. She made 4 pies and they all turned out delicious. The rolls, potatoes, green beans, sweet potatoes, and stuffing were delicious too.

A table full of friends.
Natalie wanted to get in on the cooking fun. Here she is showing Stacie how she cuts onions without crying. I don't know anyone else who uses swim goggles so Natalie really thinks she has invented something.
Here's Stacie with a cherry pie... It reminds me of a song I should teach my kids..."Can she bake a cherry pie Billy Boy?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Goggles Idea was a GREAT one! I'm going to be a millionaire one day because I it. :)
Natalie

Chelsea said...

I think you had a great idea Natalie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chelsea!!! :)