Friday, November 21, 2008

Saturday School


Tomorrow I am instituting a new facet of the Miles homeschooling adventure. I gave the kids fair warning on Monday. If any student chooses to be less than diligent in their school assignments, a special place (AKA the dining room table) will be reserved for them to complete their work Saturday morning. AND... none of the usual Saturday only activities like games on the computers will be assessable the entire weekend. Regrettably, I think at least one, maybe more, of my offspring are testing mom's resolve to carry through on this threat. I'll post photos of our first session of Saturday School tomorrow.

3 comments:

Hannah Garrett said...

I'm so glad I'm not homeschooled!
Hannah

Chelsea said...

I think being homeschooled is awesome!!! you just have to teach yourself to be dilligent and get your work done on time. :) another plus is that you get to stay home with your mom all day. :)

Natalie said...

Great point Chels! I totally agree with you!