Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Friday's Movie


A head's up for any friends who want to hang out with us on Friday for our "Pizza and a Movie Family Night." This week's movie is "The Great Escape" and is summarized below:

Director John Sturges's Oscar-nominated adventure classic follows the true tale of a group-escape attempt from one of Germany's toughest prisoner-of-war camps. Hundreds of Allied POWs join Roger "Big X" Bartlett (Richard Attenborough), Danny "The Tunnel King" Velinski (Charles Bronson) and Virgil "The Cooler King" Hilts (Steve McQueen) -- who tries to a jump a barbed-wire fence on a motorcycle -- in a quest for freedom.

I know my boys will love it. Next week I will have to pick our film with Natalie in mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go! I have dancing. It will be over in a while Ithink. How long will you do this?
Hannah