Thursday, September 18, 2008

Movie Night


We are moving our movie night to Thursday this week as we will have overnight guests tomorrow.

Our movie tonight: Arsenic and Old Lace

Interesting fact for the kids: Frank Capra the director of this movie, also directed "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" our family movie two weeks ago (to which the kids gave a thumbs down). He also directed the Christmas classic "It's a Wonderful Life" which we will view in December. This is the first film the kids have seen with Cary Grant. I'll have the kids review it on their blogs tomorrow.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I can't wait to read their reviews! :) Thanks for having me over--it was cozy and relaxing. :)

Anonymous said...

That was okay. Better than Mr. Smith goes to Washington, but not as good as Great escape.

Susan said...

I didn't realize that this was a Frank Capra movie. My favorite one is it's a wonderful life.

Susan

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ethan completely

Anonymous said...

interesting movie. :)