Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Morning



Since I have tied piano and guitar practice to Saturday morning computer game time, I have not needed to remind the boys to practice. In fact, this morning Levi was up at 7:00 at the piano. Ethan quickly jumped out of bed when he heard the noise, and grabbed the guitar to practice in the basement.

All this effort for a few moments to play Backyard Baseball on the computer.

Now, if I could only find a like motivator for Natalie... although I think Todd is on to something. He told Natalie she should read "To Kill a Mockingbird" and that if she did he would take her out to lunch to discuss it. She loved that. She picked up "Of Mice and Men" last weekend knowing her dad had just finished reading it, and asked "If I read this, will you take me out to lunch and discuss it too?" He told her he would. She got through that book this week and is waiting for her lunch date. Hmmm. What should he ask her to read next?

2 comments:

Susan said...

I would love to hear Ethan and Levi play sometime.

Susan

Caitlin said...

Ms. Camille,

I just finished reading The Scarlet Pimpernel. It was soooo good! I know that's one of your favorites and I wanted to know what you think about the movie/play. Thanks for the suggestion!

Love, Caitlin